Have you been smashing it in the gym but still struggling to get rid of those man boobs? We know that it can be embarrassing having man boobs, leading to lower self-esteem, avoiding the mirror and occasions when you might need to take off your shirt.
You’re doing everything right, following a healthy diet, working out your chest, drinking loads of water, but you can still feel that fatty tissue under your pecs. Well, guess what, your man boobs are probably not down to anything you’re doing or not doing; it could be down to a hormone imbalance. But the great news is once you know about it, you can start to control it.
Chest exercises fix man boobs, right? Wrong.
Did you know that bodybuilders are more prone to man boobs? And this is regardless of the number of chest workouts that they do. It’s due to the imbalance of hormones often caused by side effects from steroids. Look, it doesn’t matter how many push ups, dips, or presses you do; if your hormones are all out of whack, then your moobs are staying put.
In fact, working out your chest could be making the issue worse. This is because man boobs are caused by layers of fat in the tissue in your chest. So, when you work out, you grow and increase the muscle behind those fat layers, resulting in the muscle pushing the fat forward and making it more visible.
Also Read: The best SARMS for bulking
Similarly, if you’re trying to reduce belly fat, you shouldn’t focus primarily on exercises like crunches that target the ab area and instead work on lowering your overall body fat percentage.
Shred fat, shake off the man boobs
Although moobs are caused by fat, it can take more than losing weight to shift them, and in some instances, dieting could make it worse if your diet isn’t balanced. With a restrictive diet, you risk depriving your body of the proper nutrients and pushing your hormones even more out of tune.
We all need fatty acids and cholesterol to create testosterone, but we tend to cut out both of those key testosterone building ingredients when we diet. So, our body can’t make enough of it, and our T levels drop whilst our estrogen levels increase.
So, to get rid of your moobs for good, we need to restore balance in your hormones. We all have testosterone and estrogen, regardless of our gender, but the amounts vary. Men have more testosterone, and women have more estrogen.
Lower your estrogen levels to lose the moobs
Therefore, if you’re struggling to get rid of your man boobs, no matter what you do, then you probably have more estrogen in your system than you should. Typically, your body can control the amount of testosterone and estrogen that’s produced, but if there’s an imbalance and your hormones are out of whack, you’ll quickly see the results on your body.
If you can’t restore balance in your hormones, then no matter how many workouts you do or diets you try, you’ll never shake the man boobs. Plus, high estrogen levels make it difficult to lose body fat in general.
Also Read: Huge chest and shoulder workouts
Ready to fight back and restore your hormone balance?
There are tons of benefits that come with sorting out your hormones, increasing your testosterone levels and reducing your estrogen, for example:
- Shred excess body fat
- Improve muscle growth
- Boost energy levels
- Increase your sex drive
- And obviously, getting rid of those man boobs.
GCUT can help you rebalance your hormones, burn stored chest fat and fight back against man boobs. Using 100% natural ingredients, you can get everything back in check in no time.
What’s in GCUT?
- Chromium is an essential trace mineral in improving insulin sensitivity and helping the body metabolize macronutrients
- Potassium is crucial in controlling blood pressure, activating enzymes needed for energy production, protein synthesis and maintaining healthy nervous & muscle systems
- Cocoa contains a high polyphenol content and provides the body with numerous antioxidants. These help with lowering cholesterol, increasing blood flow, and reducing the risk of blood clots
- Green Tea is recognized for its high antioxidant content. Plus, green tea can aid weight management by increasing energy expenditure and fat oxidation
- Evodiamine is a naturally occurring bioactive alkaloid from a plant known as Evodia rutaecarpa, it’s used in supplements as a fat-burning agent due to its thermogenic properties
- Guggulsterone is extracted from the Guggul Plant. Studies have shown that guggulsterone promotes weight loss by breaking down fat and reducing the volume of fatty tissue
Get brutal, get rid of dreaded man boobs
The fastest way to get rid of stored fat in your chest and shred man boobs is by taking GCUT 3x a day. 100% natural ingredients, 100% safe & legal and 0% nasty side effects.
Reduce your man boobs, shred excess body fat, and improve muscle growth with GCUT by Brutal Force.